Monday, August 23, 2010

the apartment

the last four days has been a whirlwind...

i packed.
i moved.
i unpacked.
i put things in it's place.
i learned a lot about my new neighborhood.
thanks to mom for coming to town for the weekend to join in the work and the fun, as well as steph and her family, NATIONWIDE MOVERS (love those guys), bryan, kc & jojo, kk, kyle & brenda, emily & karen. and thanks to all those who supported me from a distance...i felt so loved!
bottom line is that i love my new place! i can't wait to hop on the rail in the morning and not even get in my car...a far cry from the hour and fifteen minute commute i was doing from katy. i look forward to more visitors, so if you find yourself in houston, come on by! in the meantime, here is a sneak peek at the place...

view from my entrance...it's just one big room with a small balcony

kitchen...might be my favorite part of the place


view from the balcony doors



this entertainment stand is my favorite new piece of furniture



looking into my bedroom...i have another balcony off my room

bedroom view from balcony side


bathroom...i'm sure this didn't need a caption!


standing on living room balcony looking at downtown. that second balcony is my bedroom.


sketchy strip center across the street from me. a.k.a. escobar night club that wants to believe it resides in nyc. it's so loud. friday @ 2am i wondered if i had made a horrible mistake moving here. saturday night was much more calm. i'll keep you posted on this...


a sign of good friends...

3 comments:

  1. Stacy!!! IT looks sooooo good!!
    You did such a great job moving everything in!! Are you just loving it?? Can't wait to see it in real life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy I love your new home...Think of you often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it, love it, love it! i'll be down there soon...i hope!

    ReplyDelete