Sunday, August 1, 2010

the party

being in austin last weekend for mom's 60th birthday & retirement party was just what the doctor ordered...these last few weeks have been rough at work, but all that stress was left behind for this celebration! i am SO thankful to God for my mom. she has loved me unconditionally and sacraficed much in her life as an expression of that love. hope you always remember how much you are loved, mom! here are a few photos from the night...

our "food network" elvis cake


the cake & party favor table

"happy trails, the best is yet to come" trail mix for the drive home!


mom & elvis, of course
i'm pretty sure this was the "love me tender" serenade

mom & me-mom

my grandmother who is not scared to party at the local sports bar with us!


my favorite brother & sister-in-law

ryan & kim


***BONUS PHOTO***


i also got to hang out with these two amazing nephews...jacob and josh!

welcome home to their new puppy, bailey!



























































No comments:

Post a Comment